What is Insurance?
Insurance is a means of mitigating potential financial losses that may result from the occurrence of specific events, such as a fire, an auto accident, theft and other risks and perils. There are different types of insurance to cover different circumstances, including:
Property/Casualty Insurance protects real and personal property, including homes, autos, household goods, jewelry and more. This type of insurance may also protect you from a liability that results from the use of this property. Property/Casualty insurance may be purchased by an individual or by a business.
Life Insurance provides funds to a designated beneficiary or beneficiaries in the event of an insured's death.
Health Insurance pays for costs related to your health (e.g., doctor visits, hospital stays and diagnostic tests).
Disability Insurance combines elements of life and health insurance, and pays you for income lost due to a disabling injury or illness.
Why Choose an Independent Insurance Agent?
Life is full of choices. Insurance is no different. By making the right choice, you will better ensure that you have the protection you need, the service you deserve and at a price that you can afford. The right choice is an Independent Insurance Agent.
As your Independent Insurance Agent, we:
- Employ only licensed professionals with the experience to assist you with all of your insurance needs.
- Offer one-stop shopping to meet your insurance needs: home, renters, auto, business, life, health and more.
- Act as your trusted advisor to analyze the full spectrum of risks and perils that you may face and develop a personalized insurance program to mitigate your potential losses.
- Represent many leading insurance companies, which gives us access to a wide range of products and services and allows us to custom-design an insurance program that best meets your needs.
- Provide excellent service today and tomorrow, because you will not need to change insurance agents as your needs change.
- Periodically review your insurance coverages with you to better ensure that your coverages keep up withyour changing insurance needs.
Your satisfaction is the key to our livelihood.Therefore, serving you is our most important goal.
Which insurance should I buy?
Most people would consider purchasing the following types of insurance:
Homeowner's or Renter's Insurance protects your residence and possessions, may offer coverage at your residence and when you travel, and may offer liability protection should you be sued. You may purchase this insurance for your primary residence, second homes and Financial Services properties.
Auto Insurance protects your auto, whether owned or leased, by paying a portion or all of the expense of accidents, vandalism or theft, and may offer liability protection if you are sued because of damage your vehicle caused. Remember, if you own or lease a vehicle and live in Arizona, auto insurance is not just an option - it is a legal requirement. Similar insurance is available form motorcycles, recreational vehicles and other vehicles.
Health Insurance helps you defray your out of pocket expenses for medical care, including prescription drugs. The cost of medical care goes up every year. Health insurance may be your best means of retaining the medical care you need at a reasonable cost.
Life Insurance is considered by many to be the cornerstone of a sound financial plan, as it may be used to pay down or pay off a mortgage or other debt, replace income for dependents, create a source of savings and/or pay final expenses.
Disability Insurance is designed to provide required income should you be injured or disabled. The extent of coverage should be enough so that, when combined with your other assets, you would have enough to live on.